Thursday, October 2, 2008

Alan...the "Bread Winner"

Well here's Alan, all dressed up for his first day of work! Actually, he's going on two weeks now, I'm just slow at posting. This second week has been a lot better then the first. Now that he's done with the corporate trainings, he's starting to learn and work more in the things he'll be doing. Macey and I miss having him around all the time...but of course we're happy he has a job! We had a great, low responsibility vacation while it lasted!

3 comments:

The Richardsons said...

Wow, Alan almost looks all grown up! He better be careful or people might start taking him seriously!

Esther Noelle said...

Good job, Alan! That is a great picture of you and Macey!

Auntie Ange said...

Yeah Al! Ha ha, I agree with the Richardsons... : )
Macey is getting so big! I love seeing all the pictures of her growing! Thanks for posting Lisa, these make my day seeing all your smiling faces..and Macey chasing the dog...that's pretty awesome. : )