Friday, March 27, 2009

Macey's 1st Birthday

She loved eating her cake.


She knew it was all hers


We decided to keep the party small and just had my mom, dad, and brother over to celebrate. I don't know why we didn't take a picture with everyone. I hate when I forget things like that.


She wasn't shy about opening her presents. Of course her favorite part were the bows!



Alan's family called and left a message singing Happy Birthday to her. She LOVED it...that is until she deleted the message.








4 comments:

Annalisa and Vance said...

What a beautiful girl! I like the picture where she has the whole cake to herself...

Auntie Ange said...

She is so beautiful!! I have loved seeing her grow up! I can see her little teeth!

Jeff and Nichole said...

Happy Birthday Maceface!

Chris & Rachael C Family said...

Yay for lettin' her dig into her own cake! The best part of being ONE! She is adorable! How fast they grow, even between blogs. :)
Love and Hugs, cousin Rachael