Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time to Gloat

Alas, we are back from our cruise. I'd have to say it was my favorite vacation ever. Yes it's a big statement, but I do believe it's true! I'd highly recommend a cruise to anyone interested. We were gone for a week, and left Macey with my parents. We weren't too worried since Macey LOVES my mom...quite possibly more then us!

We went with my sister Kari and her husband Todd and had such a fun time hanging out with them. Our boat was called the "Freedom of the Seas" and was amazing. It had rock climbing, mini golf, a surf machine, ice skating rink, ping pong, a huge theater, and many other awesome things. The places we stopped at were Haiti, Jamaica, and Grand Cayman. Below are a bunch of pictures of all we did.



This is Alan and I on the "Flow rider"


1 comment:

heather said...

WOW!! This looks fabulous!! What a great time! Definitely on my things to do list ... someday. :) Glad you had such a fun time!