Friday, July 17, 2009

Good old 4th of July!

For the 4th of July we went to Lincoln City, which is a little beach town on the Oregon Coast. My whole Family (minus my brother in law Adrian) were able to come. We stayed in a beach house courtesy of my parents, and had a wonderful time.Macey got a flag at a parade we went to. She enjoyed waving it around.


Here's a shot of the girls as we sat around chatting on the stairs. Always a popular place to gather!


We did fireworks on the beach as well as made smores. This is a picture of Anna loving her sparkler!




Nichole, Mom, and Amy tried out the sparklers too.



As well as Alan!



A shot of the family



We also played lots of games. The Whitings love games!



Macey loved my brother Jeff and was constantly wanting to go to him. Here they are at the parade.

5 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Your hair looks so great all cute and curly! And Macey is a doll as usual!

Heather Kearns said...

We miss you guys! The girls all say hi and think Macey is ADORABLE! Wish we could see you :)

Kendra Goodrich said...

I'm excited I found your blog! Our is thegoodrichgossip.blogspot.com Sounds like you had a fun 4th, hope you are doing well, your little girl is adorable

Auntie Ange said...

Yeah! I love seeing your famiy all together! Macey is so dang cute! I bet she remembers Jeff from when she was a wee one! She doesn't know why, but she love him!!

Auntie Ange said...

Little Scarlett is super cute by the way! I haven't seen her since she was in Wendy's belly! I love the picture of all the girls! So beautiful!