Thursday, April 10, 2008

This is the cute little knit dress Grandma Kearns gave Macey. She looks pretty cute in it!
Macey fit's in great with ALL her girl cousins. They love her so much. When I was pregnant the girls would all say to me (repeatedly), "You're going to have a baby", and I'd say "I know", now they (repeatedly) say to me, "You had a baby"!
We're really going to miss playing croquet and hanging out with Jeff and Nichole when we move in a few weeks.

I can't believe Macey is one month old now. She's looking bigger every day. I think she's going to have the height from Alan's side of the family. She also has the big feet and hands like Alan!

8 comments:

Kari said...

Macey is getting bigger can't wait to see her! Lisa you look so pretty in that picture.

Jeff and Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Hayley said...

Macey is so big! Where are you moving to?

Esther Noelle said...

Oh that dress is sooo cute! And she is getting so big! I love her with her cousins - they look so excited! How fun!

Auntie Ange said...

Oh my gosh! Macey IS getting big! I can't wait to come down and see you all!! Very soon!
Loves to all!

Tiffany said...

that dress is darling! Did someone make it? I can't how big her feet are! ps, if you want to view my blog email me at tiffany.leemaster@gmail.com and I'll invite you.

joshandemily said...

Beautiful Blessing today!! We were glad we could be there. We are going to miss you guys. Good luck with your move this week.

Auntie Ange said...

Oh! I miss you all already. Especially that sweet little girl of yours! She is such a precious gift!