Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haircut revealed

Alright here's the hair cut...I guess you can't really see it to well, but I don't have any other pictures of it right now and I don't want to take one right now 'cause well I just woke up. I guess it didn't turn out bad, I just wanted it different. My problem is I'm not sure how I really wanted it, so maybe who ever would have cut it would have had an unhappy customer. I don't remember if I said this before, but I think I'm going to stick to bringing in pictures of what I want.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I think your hair is darling - I'd love to see it short and curly!

Esther Noelle said...

Well it looks cute from that picture! And I just have to say that you and Alan are TOO CUTE! I love how you just look so happy - you are sparkly and happy!

Auntie Ange said...

You guys are so cute. I like the haircut Lisa, it looks really cute! how could YOU not look cute? Seriously...: )