Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catch up post

Well I had to do a big catch up post, 'cause it's been awhile since I've posted, and it probably will be awhile before I do it again. We moved out of my parents house (yeah!), and into a town house out in Terrace Heights. This past few weeks we've been doing a lot of moving and unpacking and furniture shopping. We're loving having our own place, as well as miss being so close to my family and spending so much time with them. They have been sooo great in letting us stay with them. When I have more time I'll post some pictures of our new place, as well as pics of our sweet table we got and hopefully sweet couch we're going to get.
Isn't this a cute picture of Macey...I just thought I'd post it 'cause she's so dang cute...I'm not bias of course!

11 comments:

jenni said...

Macey is such a doll! She has grown SOOO much since I last saw you guys! Congrats on finding your own place, though I'm sure your miss the company as do the parents. Are you still close to your parents house? Good luck with all the moving in and getting settled. I love the Kearns family!

Auntie Ange said...

Oh My goodness! This really is the cutest picture!!! She is so adorable. She must have some good looking parents!
I miss you guys!

Heather Kearns said...

Macey is darling, kiss her for us:)

Esther Noelle said...

It's good to see some updates on ya'll! Post pics of your new place! And Macey is getting so big!!! What a cutie. Are you coming to Utah ever again?

Auntie Ange said...

I just love this picture! It puts a big smile on my face whenever I see it.

AM said...

macey is adorable! thanks for the catch up =o]

AWS said...

Classic - Baby in a basket. Funny thing is that we took a picture of Scarlett in the laundry basket this morning too. Sister...sisters.

Carrie Snider said...

Cool! Jon said he saw you guys at the church. You should come to our house for dinner sometime. :)

Unknown said...

oh yeah, she is dang cute. did you make her hair peice? Love it. I've been making a lot of hair things for Annableel and love doing it. congrats on the new place. maybe jas and I will come by and see it on our way home from washington in january. we'll call.

savvy said...

awww Lisa, Macey is so so cute! I just found your blog through lindsay's! I haven't seen macey (or a picture of her) since you brought her in shortly after she was born. What a cutie you have! Hope you guys are doing well!

RS said...

Hey Lisa- this is Katie STewart. Can you send me your address? I'd like to send you a birth announcement/christmas card. It's a little late for the Christmas card, but better than never. :) My email address is qtkt406@yahoo.com if you want to send me your address through email. P.S. Macey is a dang cute baby. I can't decide if she looks more like you or Alan. She's an adorable mix of both!