Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Arbor day excitement


A few weeks ago we went to an Arbor Day event held at a local place here in Yakima. They had tons of exhibits, and animals, and cool stuff. Macey's favorite was the puppies. She LOVES dogs. I have to agree, they were pretty cute.


I can't believe we let her touch this snake... gross. Alan was holding it and Macey grabbed it and started squeezing. I don't think the snake really liked Macey.



They had a reptile exhibit with frogs and snakes and turtles.


Yikes that's one scary bear.



6 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

Haha. How cute! I bet she'll like those pictures when she is older.

Jeff and Nichole said...

That looks like a lot of fun! You guys should get a dog, or a snake, or a bear.

The Richardsons said...

Holy Cow it's been a couple of months since I checked your blog and Macey's already what? like 16? She is so adorable and I just can't get over how grown up she is already! Plus it looks like she's workin up to become the next crocodile hunter :) And might I add that Lisa you look beautiful! I miss you guys!

jenni said...

Looks like fun! I vote you get a.... bear! :) Macey is darling, and so is her ma and pa! Happy to see spring fun is coming.

Auntie Ange said...

The one with the snake is great! They have the same expression on their face!!
I love the bear too! She gets her looks from you Lisa! ; )

Unknown said...

What a cool arbor day thingy. Annabelle would have love that. We went on a hike last weekend and saw a snake and Annabelle thought it was so cool. I acutallu wonder if she saw it or was just imitating our excitment. I wonder how she would have reacted to holding one. I thought Macey's was funny.