Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day

I'm kind of a delayed blogger, but I eventually get around to it!

For Memorial Day my parents broke out the Wave runners and we went to Lake Vantage for a barbecue and some fun at the beach

I think this was Macey's first watermelon, and she absolutely loved it. She kept eating the rhine.

We were going to take Macey out on the wave runners, but right after this picture I let go of her and she face planted it in the sand.
The only person who could console her was Grandma. For real.
After some of us took a nap, we played an exciting game of croquet.

Al and I taught Macey how to play while everyone else napped.

We had a wonderful Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Kaylee said she wishes she could've been there!

Jeff and Nichole said...

That looks like fun. I love hearing about Macey's relationship with Mom. That's really funny.