Saturday, June 6, 2009

Models for an hour!

Alan's co-worker's wife (Laura) works for a photographer here in Yakima. Last month he was teaching a class to people who come from all over the world to learn from him, and they asked if we'd like to be models for it. It didn't feel as awkward as I thought it would be to have 40 people standing around watching us, posing us, and telling us what to do.
In this picture Macey was supposed to be looking at Alan, but she was too distracted by all the on lookers. There were 2 or 3 people behind Alan trying to get her to smile, but still look like she's looking at him. This was the best they got.

Amy thanks for letting me borrow your clothes!

10 comments:

jon.snider said...

Love the pics! When do you want to come over for dinner?

Jon

The Richardsons said...

Your family is so beautiful! It's a good thing you're supposed to smile in pictures, cause I can't imagin Alan trying to be serious for any amount of time.

Lindsay Jane said...

The pictures are darling. I like the one you used in the header, but I also really like the top one in the post. Isn't it nice when you do service but get a blessing like this?

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin said...

Cute pictures! You are all so photogenic. I love the colors you chose for your outfits.

Auntie Ange said...

I absolutely LOVE these!! YOu guys are such a beautiful family!! I agree, the photo on the header is great. Where is that picture taken? I miss you guys,I love your smiles!

Esther Noelle said...

ooo looks like fun! You guys all look great! Perfect little family!!

Amiee House said...

So cute! Really love these:) Miss you so much.

RS said...

Cute! -Katie

Auntie Ange said...

You guys are a picture perfect family. Brother you look very handsome. I'm impressed. : ) just kidding! YOu seriously look great, all of you do!